Unveiled in August, the Moto G5S Plus sports a 5.5-inch screen and comes with dual 13MP rear cameras. The company has also packed an 8MP shooter on the front and 3000 mAh battery in the phone. In terms of software, the G5S Plus runs on Android 7.1 Nougat, but will be getting the Oreo update.
Motorola’s Moto G phones are counted among the best budget Android smartphones and Moto G5S Plus is also a great performer.
It is unlikely that Motorola will release the non-plus smaller version of the phone in the country.
According to Motorola, the Moto G5S Plus has been priced at $279.99 (32GB) and $349.99 (64GB), but if you pre-order the phone, you can get it for as low as $229.99 (32GB) and $299.99 (64GB).
Moto G5S Plus specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch 1080x1920p
- Processor: 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 625
- Memory: 4GB, 32/ 64GB internal storage, microSD card slot
- Cameras: 13-megapixel dual rear cameras, 8-megapixel front camera
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.20, NFC, 4G VoLTE
- Dimensions & weight: 153.50 x 76.20 x 9.50(mm), 168 grams
- Battery: 3000 mAh
- Colour options: Lunar Grey, Blush Gold