The basic premise of the game remains same as other Angry Birds titles but there are new characters, locations as well as powers.
“Join Stella and her super adventurous friends on a quest to protect Golden Island from the greedy Bad Princess and her clueless piggies! Meet this fierce new bunch, master their amazing superpowers, and play over 120 action-packed levels,” Rovio writes on Google Play describing the game.
Here is a quick look at the key features of the game
- Over 120 Levels
- Six birds with unique personalities
- New superpowers – tap and hold to target attacks
- Collect pics and wacky outfits to use in the game
- Support for Google Play Games
- Telepods support: Bring extra-special birds into the game
In related news, Rovio has revealed that it will launch the next title in Angry Birds franchise – Angry Birds Transformers on October 15. Check out the teaser video below for a quick look at what to expect from the game.