According to Flipkart product listing, Moto E orders placed right now will be delivered in 4-5 days by standard shipping, faster shipping is only available for Black Moto E. (updated)
Should you buy Moto E?
If you are in the market for a smartphone under INR 9,000, Moto E is a no-brainer. The phone packs some impressive internals, which coupled with Android 4.4.2 offer a great user-experience, something, which is unknown in this price-segment. I spend some time with the phone during Moto E launch event on May 13 and found it to be snappy and of great build quality. The customisation options like replaceable back covers are an added extra. Among other useful features, Moto E includes anti-splash nano-coating, anti-smudge coating and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for scratch-resistance. You might find Gorilla Glass in some budget phones but other features are unheard of in this budget.
Moto E specifications
- Display: 4.3 inch, IPS, qHD (960x540p), 256 PPI, Gorilla Glass 3
- Processor: 1.2GHz dual-core, Snapdragon 200, Adreno 302 GPU
- Camera: 5MP rear
- Battery: 1980 mAh
- OS: Android 4.4.2
- Connectivity: 3G, dual-SIM, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 LE
- Memory: 1GB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage, microSD card slot
- Size: 64.8×124.8×12.3 mm, 142 grams
- Others: 3.5mm audio jack, GPS/ Glonass/ BeiDou, FM Radio