Key specifications confirmed
HTC might be ready to officially unveil the One M9 smartphone in the next few hours, but that hasn’t stopped the leaks from coming in. The latest leak is coming from US retailer Best Buy, which has already listed the smartphone on its website with full details as well the full price-tag.
According to Best Buy listing, the HTC One M9 will retail for $649.99 without contract on telecom operator AT&T in the United States.
Here is a look at the full specifications of the phone:
- Size: 5.68×2.73×0.38-inch
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth
- Memory: 3GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage, microSD card slot
- OS: Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Processor: 2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 810, octa-core, 64-bit
- Cameras: 20MP rear, 4MP Ultrapixel front
- Display: 5-inch Super LCD3, 1920x1080p
In related news, a hands on video of the One M9 smartphone has also been leaked online, check it out below (Update: Removed).