Micromax’s 5.5-inch budget phablet Canvas L, which was recently sighted on the company website, is now available via e-retailer Infibeam.com. The smartphone has got a price-tag of INR 10,499 and can be grabbed in Black or White colour options.
The smartphone sports a 5.5-inch qHD display and is powered by 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M processor. The Canvas L also comes with Android 4.4.2, 8MP rear camera, 2MP front camera, 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage and microSD card slot.
In addition, Micromax has included 2350 mAh battery, 3G, dual-SIM support and the usual set of connectivity options.
The smartphone will be taking on Xiaomi’s upcoming Redmi Note smartphone, which has got a slightly lower price-tag but comes with better specifications including the presence of Mediatek’s octa-core processor.
Micromax Canvas L key specifications
- 5.5-inch qHD display, 960x540p
- 1.3GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M processor
- 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage, microSD card slot
- 2350 mAh battery
- 3G, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi, microUSB 2.0, 3.5mm audio jack
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash, 2MP front camera
- Android 4.4.2
- Pre-loaded apps: Zombie smasher, Bounce ball, Bubble X Slice, Kingsoft Office, BMS, Clean Master, Games club, Getit, Hike, Miskin, Mi Games, Mi Insurance, Milive, Mi security, MAD, Opera Mini, Swift key, True Caller
how many models are they gonna release. mmx should follow gionee, motorola, xiaomi trend in releasing newer models