LG has unveiled a new Android convertible in its home market South Korea in the form of TabBook 11TA740. Featuring an 11.6-inch full HD display, the device comes with a detachable keyboard dock, which can be used to turn the device into an Android tablet or Android laptop as per the need.
The LG TabBook is powered by 4th-gen 2.6GHz Intel Core-i5 processor and comes with 4GB of RAM, 128GB SSD, microSD card slot, 2 USB 3.0 ports and one HDMI port. The device runs on Android 4.2.2 and will most likely include stock interface with support for full suite of Google apps.
There is no word on the pricing or availability right now but given the specifications, we expect a hefty price-tag. LG has also not revealed any intentions of the international release right now.
LG TabBook 11TA740 specifications
- Display: 11.6-inch IPS Full HD (1920 × 1080p)
- Size / Thickness (mm): 286 x 192 / 16.7
- Weight (kg): 1.05
- Processor: 4th-gen Intel Core i5 4200U (Turbo 2.6GHz, Cache 3MB) with Intel HD Graphics 4400 GPU
- Memory: 4GB (1 slot) of RAM, 128GB SSD, microSD card slot
- Ports: USB 3.0 (2 pieces) / standard HDMI
- Colour options: Snow White
- OS: Android 4.2.2 (Jelly Bean)