Looking for a budget GSM + CDMA dual-SIM Android phone, Micromax has recently released one in the Indian market. Dubbed as Canvas Duet AE90, the phone joins the company’s previously launched Canvas Duet II EG111 smartphone.
The new Canvas Duet sports a 4.5-inch qHD display and is powered by 1.2GHz quad-core processor. The phone runs on Android 4.1.2, which is a quite old version of Android and a disappointment. With Android L preview already official, it is sad to see the company release a smartphone with such-older OS version.
Among other specifications, the smartphone comes with 5MP rear camera with LED flash, 0.3MP front camera, 1GB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage, and microSD card slot.
Micromax Canvas Duet can now be grabbed from e-retailers like Infibeam and Snapdeal for around INR 8,545.
Micromax Canvas Duet specifications
- 4.5-inch qHD (960x540p) display
- 1.2GHz quad-core processor
- Android 4.1.2
- 5MP rear camera Auto Focus with LED Flash
- 0.3MP fixed focus front camera
- 1GB RAM, 4GB of internal storage, microSD card slot
- 1800mAh battery
- Dual-SIM GSM+ CDMA support, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS