Korean smartphone manufacturers Samsung and LG have unveiled two new Android phones in the Chinese market. The new Samsung Galaxy Core Mini 4G and LG G3 Beat are both seeing their global debut in the country.
Starting with Samsung’s Galaxy Core Mini 4G, the phone features a 4.3-inch display with WVGA resolution, 1.2GHz quad-core processor and Android 4.4. The smartphone also packs 1.5GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage and microSD card slot. Full specifications are given at the end of the report.
The Core Mini 4G will be released on telecom operator China Mobile in the country and support TD-LTE connectivity. There is no word on pricing or global release.
Coming to LG G3 Beat, the phone includes a 5-inch HD IPS display, 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor and Android 4.4.2. The smartphone also comes with 2GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage and microSD card slot. Full specifications are listed at the end of the report.
Like Samsung’s Galaxy Core Mini 4G, the G3 Beat will also be released on China Mobile. There is no word on the pricing or the international launch.
Samsung Galaxy Core Mini 4G specifications
- 4.3-inch 800x480p TFT display
- 1.2GHz quad-core processor
- 5MP rear camera
- 127.8 x 66.2 x 10.6 mm, 136 grams
- TD-LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS,
- Android 4.4.2
- 1.5GB of RAM, 8GB of on-board storage, microSD card slot
- 5-inch 1280x720p IPS display
- 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
- 2GB of RAM, 16GB of on-board storage, microSD card slot
- 2500 mAh battery
- 8MP rear camera, front camera
- TD LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- LG G3 like rear buttons
- Android 4.4.2