In addition to the new Honor 3C, Huawei has also introduced the Ascend G6 and Ascend G750 smartphones in India. Both are mid-range Android phones but targeted to two different price-segments in the country.
Coming to the details, Huawei Ascend G6 features a 4.5-inch qHD display, 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 quad-core processor and 2000 mAh battery. The phone also packs 8MP rear camera, 5MP front camera and Android 4.3 with Emotion UI 2.0 Lite. It has been priced at INR 16,999.
On the other hand, Huawei G750 aka Honor 3X has got a price-tag of INR 24,999 and includes 5.5-inch 720p HD display, 1.7GHz MediaTek octa-core processor and 13MP rear camera. The phone also comes with 5MP front camera, 3000 mAh battery and Android 4.2 with Emotion UI.
Both phones will be available soon in the country, exact release dates are unknown at this point.
Huawei Ascend G6 specifications
- Display: 4.5-inch, qHD 960x540p
- Processor: 1.2GHz, quad-core Snapdragon 200
- Memory: 1GB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage, microSD card slot
- Cameras: 8MP rear, 5MP front
- Battery: 2000 mAh
- OS: Android 4.3 with Emotion UI
Huawei Ascend G750 specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch, 1280x720p HD
- Processor: 1.7GHz octa-core, MediaTek
- Memory: 2GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage, microSD card slot
- Battery: 3000 mAh
- Cameras: 13MP rear, 5MP front
- OS: Android 4.2 with Emotion UI