Within hours of Moto G 4G LTE being spotted on Amazon, Motorola has made it official. Set to go on sale in the coming weeks, Moto G 4G LTE is an upgraded version of the 3G Moto G. The phone not only packs 4G support but also includes microSD card slot, which is not present in the 3G version.
Rest of the specifications of the phone remain same, which include 4.5-inch 720p HD display, quad-core Snapdragon 400 processor, 1GB of RAM and Android 4.4.2. The phone also packs 5MP rear camera, 1.3MP front camera, and 2070 mAh battery.
The new smartphone will be released in select markets across the globe for $219 (149 GBP in UK) and will come in White and Black colour options. Yes, the White version is new.
Moto G 4G LTE specs
- Display: 4.5-inch HD (1280x72op) with Corning Gorilla Glass
- Processor: 1.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- OS: Android 4.4.2
- Cameras: 5MP rear with LED flash, 1.3MP front
- Memory: 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage, microSD card slot
- Battery: 2070 mAh battery
- Others: 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, GPS, Glonass