Featuring dual-SIM support, the phone packs 1GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6572M processor, 4-inch WVGA display, 5MP rear camera, and 0.3MP front camera. It also comes with 512MB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage, microSD card slot and 1300 mAh battery. On the software front, Desire 210 runs on Android 4.2.2, which is disappointing but on the positive side, HTC has included a stripped down version of Sense UI.
“It is a phone that everyone will want, with amazing technology at the entry-level market space. This latest HTC Desire range phone combines, fast dual-core speeds, premium features, at an affordable price offering for users with the best experience in this category,” said Jack Yang, President of HTC South Asia.
HTC Desire 210 has been priced at INR 8,700 and will go on sale first in the Indian market beginning April-end. The company has not shared release plans for other countries right now.
HTC Desire 210 key specifications
- Display: 4-inch WVGA, 800x480p
- Processor: 1GHz dual-core, MediaTek MT6572M
- Memory: 512MB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage, microSD card slot
- OS: Android 4.2.2, stripped down-Sense UI
- SIM support: Dual (GSM+3G)
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0
- Cameras: 5MP rear, 0.3MP front
- Battery: 1300 mAh
- Size: 125.7×65.10.5mm, 130 grams