Indian smartphone vendor Lava has launched a new iris series smartphone in the country. Dubbed as the Lava iris Alfa L, the new phone runs on Android 5.0 Lollipop and has been priced at INR 8,000.
According to the company, the smartphone will be available in white and metallic grey colour options at all major retailers in the country.
In terms of the specifications, the iris Alfa L packs a 5.5-inch qHD display, 3000 mAh battery, 1.3GHz MediaTek quad-core processor and 1GB of RAM. The phone also features 8MP rear camera with LED flash, 2MP secondary camera, 8GB of internal storage, and microSD card slot.
In addition to the phone, Lava has also released a flip cover accessory, which will be compatible with the iris Alfa L and retail at INR 300.
Lava iris Alfa L specifications
- OS: Android 5.0
- Display: 5.5-inch qHD IPS (960 x 540)
- Cameras: 8MP AF rear with LED Flash, 2MP front
- Processor: 1.3 GHz quad-core, MTK6582M
- Memory: 8GB of internal storage, 1GB of RAM, microSD card slot
- Battery: 3,000 mAh
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi, Dual-SIM support, Bluetooth
- Others: Dual Speakers
- Size: 152mm X 78.9mm X 9.35mm, 165 grams