Acer has introduced a new variant of the Iconia Tab 10 in the United States. It is now available on the company store as well as all major retailers in the country at $249.99 and features slightly upgraded specifications than the version of Iconia Tab 10, which was unveiled in September last year.
The new Acer Iconia Tab 10 A3-A20FHD sports a 10.1-inch 1920x1200p display and is powered by 1.5GHz MediaTek MT8127 quad-core processor. The tablet also comes with 2GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage, microSD card slot, 5910 mAh battery and Android 4.4. The usual connectivity options like Wi-Fi and Bluetooth are also present in the device.
There is no word on the availability of the tablet in the Indian market, but it is already on sale in select European and Asian markets.
Acer Iconia Tab 10 A3-A20FHD specifications
- Operating System: Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Display: 10.1-inch IPS TFT with 1920x1200p resolution and Corning Gorilla glass
- Processor: MediaTek MT8127, 1.5 GHz, quad-core
- Memory: 32GB of internal storage, 2GB of RAM. microSD card slot
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- Cameras: 5MP rear, 2MP front
- Location: A-GPS