24 hours later than expected, Motorola’s new Moto E (2nd Gen) smartphone is now on sale at Flipkart.com. As announced earlier, the 3G dual-SIM version of the phone is being offered at INR 6,999 in the country and can be grabbed in Black or White colour options.
Motorola will also be releasing the 4G variant of the phone in the country, but that will take around two months from now.
Moto E (2nd Gen) is the company’s latest budget Android smartphone and comes with features like 4.5-inch qHD display, 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 200 processor and Android 5.0 Lollipop. The phone also packs 5MP rear camera, VGA front shooter, 2390 mAh battery and 3G support. There is 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage as well as microSD card slot as well in the Moto E (2nd Gen).
To make it enticing for the consumers to buy the new Moto E on the launch day (March 12), e-retailer Flipkart is offering several offers for the consumers. The buyers who purchase the Moto E (2nd Gen) on March 12 will get the following benefits.
- 6 months of Unlimited Music downloads with Free Saavn Pro subscription
- First Ola Cabs ride free on Moto E (2nd Gen) (upto INR 100)
- 100pc cash back (upto INR 300) on first recharge of OLA Money on Moto E (2nd Gen)
- Extra INR 250 discount on purchases worth INR 1000 or more on Lifestyle products at Flipkart
- Extra INR 200 discount on Teewe HDMI Streaming Media player
- Extra 10 percent discount on Citron Personal Care Appliances on Flipkart
- Extra 10 percent discount on all Ceiling Fans on Flipkart
Just saw on twitter yesterday, a post which shows that even before sales begin its got 30+ ratings. Was an eye opener and will no longer believe this site anymore