Chinese smartphone maker Lenovo on Friday introduced the new A6000 budget Android smartphone in Indian market. Priced at INR 6,999, the phone is being launched in exclusive partnership with e-retailer Flipkart.com.
“Lenovo as a leader in the smart connected devices is committed to be staying ahead of the curve. The A6000 is the perfect choice for the youth/ millennials who want a trendy phone loaded with future-proof features and yet not being heavy on the pocket,” said Sudhin Mathur, Director – Smartphone at Lenovo India.
Originally introduced at the Consumer Electronics Show 2015 earlier this month, the Lenovo A6000 sports a 5-inch IPS HD display and is powered by 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 quad-core processor. In addition, the smartphone comes with 4G LTE support, Android 4.4.4, and 2300 mAh battery. You can check out the full specifications later in the report.
Lenovo is following the latest fad of selling phones through flash sales for the A6000 and like for the Xiaomi devices, the consumers will have to register for A6000 sales at Flipkart. The registrations for the first sale, which is scheduled for January 28, open today at 6PM and will close on January 27.
Lenovo A6000 specifications:
- Size & Weight: 141 x 70 x 8.2mm, 128 grams
- Display: 5-inch, 1280x720p
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 410, quad-core, 1.2GHz, 64-bit
- RAM: 1GB
- Internal Storage: 8GB
- MicroSD card slot & supported card storage: Yes, up to 32GB
- Cameras: 8MP rear with auto-focus & LED flash, 2MP front with fixed focus
- Battery: 2300mAh
- OS: Android 4.4.2
- Connectivity: 4G, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, dual-SIM
- Location sensors: GPS, A-GPS
- Ports: 3.5mm audio, MicroUSB 2.0
- Colour: Black
I don’t think there will be many registrations