As expected, Lenovo on Thursday launched the new Vibe X2 smartphone in the Indian market. The phone has been priced at INR 19,990 and will go on sale beginning November 10 exclusively at Flipkart.com in the country.
Originally introduced alongside Vibe Z2 at IFA trade fair in September, Lenovo Vibe X2 sports a three-layer design, which according to Lenovo has been inspired by nature.
The phone features a 5-inch 1920x1080p display, 2GHz MediaTek 6595m octa-core processor, Android 4.4 and 2300 mAh battery. On the imaging front, Lenovo has included a 13MP rear camera sensor and 5MP front shooter on the phone. It also comes with dual-SIM support, 2GB of RAM, 32GB of internal storage, 4G LTE support, and FM Radio.
In addition, Lenovo has pre-loaded its DOit series of apps on the Vibe X2 like SHAREit, SYNCit, SNAPit Camera, and CLONEit.
Developing story, check back for more.
Lenovo Vibe X2 specifications
- Processor: 2.0 GHz MediaTek 6595m, octa-core
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Size: 68.6mm x 7.27mm x 140.2mm, 120g
- Battery: 2300 mAh
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (dual-active), 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS
- Cameras: 13 MP rear auto-focus with LED flash, 5 MP fixed-focus front
- Memory: 2GB of RAM, 32GB of on-board storage
- Display: 5-inch 1920x1080p
- Colours: White, Gold, Red, Charcoal
Not bad spec for a u20k phone, is it comes with gorilla glass 3, otg, expandable Memory? What type of display using and its PPI? Battery backup? Both Sim on 4g ?
The only disappointment is battery capacity for a Octacore, 5″ HD Display
lenovo is also giving a battery backup case for more battery life on this phone. It will cost 2000rs.