LG’s official unveiling of G3 smartphone was already turning out be a mere formality and now LG Netherlands has marred whatever little surprises were left for the company to reveal.
The new LG G3 appeared briefly on the Dutch website of the company earlier today and was quickly spotted by the keen tech bloggers in the country. LG did rectify the mistake but it was too late. Some parts of the LG G3 product page are still accessible but others have been removed.
According to LG Netherlands website, LG G3 will come with a lightweight metal housing, Quad-HD display, 2GB of RAM and Snapdragon 801 processor. The smartphone also includes the previously rumoured Laser auto-focus, Smart Battery and 4G LTE.
Among the software specific features, LG G3 will pack Knock Code, a Smart Keyboard, a Google-Now like Smart Notice app, LG Health and an improved camera interface.
We will bring you others details including availability tomorrow. Till then, check out the full specifications and more press renders below.
LG G3 specifications
- Operating system: Android 4.2.2, KitKat
- Colours: Metallic Black, Silk White, Gold Shine
- Dimensions: LxWxD (mm): 146.3×74.6×9.1, 151 grams
- CPU: 2.5GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor (801)
- RAM: 2GB
- Display: 5.5-inch Quad-HD, 2560x1440p
- Battery: 3000mAh
- Memory: 16GB, MicroSD card slot, up to 128 GB
- Rear Camera: 13MP rear, LED flash, 4K video recording support, Optic image stabilizer with Laser Auto Focus
- Front Camera: 2.1MP front
- Cellular: 4G LTE (900/1800/2100/2600/850), 3G (850/900/1700/1900/2100), 2G (850/900/1800/1900)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, USB v2.0, HDMI via Slim Port
- Others: DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, Mira Cast, FM Radio, GPS