Lenovo has announced the launch of S660 Android smartphone in the Indian market today. The phone was originally announced at Mobile World Congress in February this year.
“The Lenovo S660 complements our extremely successful P780 and is an amalgamation of striking design, long battery life, blazing fast processing speed and a wallet-friendly price that consumers look for in smartphones today,” said Sudhin Mathur, Director-Smartphones, Lenovo India.
Coming to the specifications, the smartphone features a 4.7-inch qHD display, Android 4.2 and 1.3GHz MediaTek quad-core processor. It also comes with 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage, and microSD card slot. In addition, Lenovo has included a 3000 mAh battery, 3G, Wi-Fi, 8MP rear camera and 0.3MP front camera on the S660.
Pricing and availability
Lenovo S660 has been priced at INR 13,990 and will go on sale starting today at Lenovo stores, and the company’s online thedostore.com.
Lenovo S660 key specifications
- Processor: MediaTek 6582m, 1.3 GHz quad-core
- OS: Android 4.2
- Display: 4.7-inch, qHD (960X540p) IPS
- Memory: 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage, MicroSD card slot
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
- Cameras: 8MP rear, 0.3MP front
- Battery: 3000 mAh, replaceable
- Size: 137 x 68.8 x 9.95mm, 151 grams
- Dual-SIM support