Goes on sale in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam and Indonesia
LG has announced that it is starting the global sales roll-out of the new G Pro 2 smartphone with key Asian markets. The phone today goes on sale in Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Philippines, Vietnam, Indonesia and more Asian countries.
Unveiled last month, LG G Pro 2 is the successor to the company’s original Optimus G Pro smartphone. It comes with a 5.9-inch full HD display, 13MP rear camera with OIS+, 2.26GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor and 3GB of RAM.
“With its 5.9-inch Full HD IPS display, versatile camera functions and user-oriented UX features, we expect the LG G Pro 2 to make a strong impression with Asian customers. Asian consumers have been the biggest fans of smartphones with displays over five inches and we wanted to make sure that the G Pro 2 exceeded their high expectations,” said Dr. Jong-seok Park, president and CEO of LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company.
On the software front, LG has included Android 4.4.2 on the phone with tweaks like the new Knock Code, Dual Browser, and Mini View.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 (2.26 GHz Quad-Core)
- Display: 5.9-inch Full HD IPS (1920 x 1080), Slim Bezel
- Memory: 3GB DDR3 RAM / 16GB/32GB eMMC ROM / microSD slot
- Cameras: 13.0MP rear with OIS+, 2.1MP front
- Battery: 3,200mAh (removable)
- OS: Android 4.4 KitKat
- Size: 157.9 x 81.9 x 8.3mm, 172grams
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0, MicroUSB, LTE / HSPA+, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, NFC, SlimPort
- Colours: Titan Black, White, Wine Red