Originally announced last month, Sony Xperia T2 Ultra comes with a 6-inch 720p HD display and is powered by 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 quad-core processor. The phone also packs 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage and microSD card slot.
Apart from the visibly mid-range specifications, T2 Ultra features a 13MP rear camera with full HD video recording support and 1.1MP front camera. Sony has also included 3000 mAh battery, Android 4.3 and the usual set of connectivity options of the phone.
As you can see, apart from that rear camera, nothing else in the phone is worthy of getting a price-tag above INR 30,000, so I am a little disappointed as Sony has normally been great in the pricing department.
If you plan to buy Xperia T2 Ultra, I would suggest you to wait for a month or two, during which period the pricing will most likely fall and the phone will probably be worth buying.
Competitors: Samsung Galaxy Grand 2, HP Slate 6 VoiceTab, Lenovo Vibe X
Sony Xperia T2 Ultra specifications
- Display: 6-inch HD TRILUMINOS Display with X-Reality engine
- Processor: 1.4GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 quad-core
- Memory: 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage, microSD card slot
- Cameras: 13MP rear with HD video recording (1080p) and Exmor RS for mobile, 1.1MP front
- Connectivity: WCDMA ANT+, Bluetooth 4.0, DLNA, MHL support, NFC
- Size: 165.2 x 83.8 x 7.65 mm, 172 grams
- Others: 3.5 mm audio jack (CTIA), GPS, Glonass, MicroUSB 2.0
- OS: Android 4.3