Samsung’s much-rumoured smartphone Galaxy Grand Neo has been listed on Samsung website (for Eastern Mediterranean countries). This listing not only confirms the smartphone details but also makes it official in the absence of any official announcement.
In related news, the phone is now also on sale in Netherland via a third-party online retailer, which is offering it for EUR 260 ($355).
Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo features a 5.01-inch WVGA display, 1.2GHz quad-core processor, 2100 mAh battery, 5MP rear camera and Android. The phone also packs 1GB of RAM, VGA front camera, and usual set of connectivity options.
Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo key specifications
- 5.01-inch display (800x480p)
- 1GB of RAM, 16GB storage
- 143.7 x 77.1 x 9.6mm, 163 grams
- 5MP rear camera, VGA front camera
- 1.2GHz quad-core processor
- 2100 mAh battery
- Android (exact version unknown)
- 3G, 802.11Wi-Fi b/g/n 2.4GHz support, Wi-Fi Direct support, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, AGPS, Glonass