As we reported, LG India today showcased its G Flex smartphone at a press event. Set to go on sale in February 2014, LG G Flex is the first curved-screen smartphone to be introduced in the country. There is no word on the pricing right now, which will be revealed closer to the actual availability.
Coming to the smartphone, LG G Flex, features a 6-inch HD Plastic-OLED display, 2.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, Android 4.2.2, 2GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, microSD card slot and 3500 mAh battery.
The phone also packs quite a few software tweaks like Swing Lock-screen, which tilts the wallpaper in response to the tilting motion, dual-window, QTheater, Face Detection Indicator, Urgent Call Alert, KnockON, and Guest mode.
G Flex is also the first smartphone to come with self-healing back cover, which helps in getting rid of scratches on the phone within minutes.
LG G Flex key specifications
- Dimensions: 160.5×81.6×7.9 ~ 8.7 mm, Weight: 177grams
- LTE-A / LTE / HSPA + / GSM
- 2.26 GHz quad core Snapdragon 800 processor with Adreno 330 GPU
- 6-inch HD (1280×720), Curved Plastic OLED (Real RGB)
- 13MP rear camera, 2.1MP front camera
- 3,500 mAh battery
- 2GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, MicroSD card slot
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Bluetooth 4.0, MicroUSB 2.0 (default, can support up to 3.0), Wi-Fi a/b/g/N/AC, NFC