Originally introduced last month, HTC One max features a 5.9-inch full HD display, 1.7GHz quad-core Snapdragon 600 processor, Android 4.3 and Sense 5.5 user interface. The phone also packs 2GB of RAM, 4MP Ultrapixel camera, and 2MP front camera.
HTC One Max is the first smartphone from HTC to come with a fingerprint scanner on the back of the device, which can be used to lock or unlock the screen or quickly launch up to three favourite applications by assigning an individual finger to each.
According to HTC, One max buyers will be eligible for 50GB of free cloud storage from Google Drive for two years.
Should you buy HTC One max?
At this pricing, absolutely not! If you in the market looking for a phablet with huge display, you are better off with Samsung Galaxy Note 3 or Sony’s Xperia Z Ultra.
HTC One Max key specifications
- Size: 164.5 x 82.5 x 10.29mm, 217g
- Display: 5.9-inch Full HD 1080p
- 1.7GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor
- Android 4.3 with HTC Sense 5.5, HTC BlinkFeed
- Storage: 16GB storage, microSD expandability (up to 64GB supported, card not included)
- RAM: 2GB
- Sensors: Gyro sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Fingerprint scanner
- Connectivity: 3.5 mm stereo audio jack, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi a/ac/b/g/n, DLNA, micro-USB 2.0
- HTC BoomSound Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers, Sense Voice
- UltraPixel Camera with BSI sensor, Pixel size 2.0 µm, Sensor size 1/3?, f/2.0 aperture and 28 mm lens
- 2.1 MP front camera with 88° wide angle lens with HDR capability
- 3300mAh battery