If a Note II user from Jammu, India is to be believed, Android 4.3 update for Galaxy Note II smartphone is already being released to Samsung service centres in India. This Note II user was able to get his phone updated from a Jammu-based Samsung service center to Android 4.3.
There is still no word on when the update will be available via Kies or over-the-air but if the update is indeed being seeded to service centres, it shouldn’t take much time to reach users via Kies or OTA.
The detailed change-log is unclear at this point but Samsung has already revealed some of the changes in a recent press-release. You can check them out below.
- Easier text input, updated graphics and multimedia
- Galaxy Gear support
- Updates to Samsung features and applications.
- Samsung KNOX
- Smart Switch to seamlessly transfer content from other smartphones to Samsung devices
- HomeSync to store, share and enjoy content securely wherever you are
- Group Play 2.5 with shared video support