Featuring 5-inch 1080p display, the smartphone runs on Android 4.2 and comes with 1.5GHz quad-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 13MP rear camera and 8MP front camera. Other specifications of the phone include 16GB of storage, 2050 mAh battery, dual-SIM support and microSD card slot.
On paper, Zen Ultrafone 701 FHD certainly seems like a great competitor to Canvas Turbo and Gionee Elife F6 smartphones, but the amount of RAM leaves something to be desired. It is expected to be officially launched in the next couple of days.
Zen Ultrafone 701 FHD key specifications
- 5-inch 1920x1080p IPS display
- 1.5GHz quad core processor
- 1 GB RAM, 16GB of internal storage, microSD card slot
- 13MP rear camera, 8MP front camera
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
- 2050 mAh battery
- Dual-SIM support
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, 33.5mm audio jack, MicroUSB 2.0