Carrying the model number S39h, Sony Xperia C features a 5-inch qHD display, dual-SIM (3G+2G), 1.2GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589 and 8MP rear camera.
According to Sony, the phone will be available in Black, White and Purple colours. The release date or pricing is unclear at this moment, but the company did share that China Telecom will be releasing the device in the Chinese market.
Sony Xperia C key specifications
- Android 4.1
- 8MP rear camera, front camera
- 5-inch qHD display
- 1GB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage, microSD card slot
- FM Radio
- Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, 3.5mm audio jack
- ClearAudio+, Clear bass, Clear Phase, Clear stereo, “WALKMAN” application
- 1.2GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6589 processor
- dual-SIM support
Sony announces the Xperia SP M35t with TD-LTE support
In related news, Sony also showcased Xperia SP M35t at the same press event. This variant of globally available Xperia SP comes with TD-LTE support and it will be released on China Mobile.
The specifications remain same as the international version 4.6-inch 720p HD display, Android 4.1, 1.7GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 MSM8960Pro Dual Core and 8MP rear camera.