XOLO has announced the launch of a new Android smartphone in the Indian market today. Dubbed as XOLO A600, the phone was recently spotted on the company’s official website. According to a press release issued by the company, XOLO A600 will be available across the country in the coming days for INR 8,199.
A600 features a 4.5-inch qHD display and is powered by 1.3GHz dual-core processor. The phone also comes with 512MB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage, 5MP rear camera, VGA front camera, and 1900 mAh battery.
In addition, XOLO A600 packs microSD card slot, Android 4.2, dual-SIM support and the usual connectivity options.
At this pricing, the smartphone will be competing with the likes of Zen Ultrafone 502 qHD, Intex Aqua N2, iBall Andi 4.5z and Panasonic T31.
XOLO A600 key specifications
- Processor: 1.3GHz dual-core MT 6572W with Mali-400 MP GPU
- Dimensions: 136 x 67 x 9mm
- SIM card slots: 2
- MicroUSB, micro SD card slot, 3.5 mm audio jack
- Display: 4.5-inch IPS display with 960x540p (qHD) resolution
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Cameras: 5MP rear camera with AF, VGA front camera
- Operator video calling support
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity sensor
- FM Radio
- Bluetooth v3.0, Wi-Fi b/g/n
- 4GB of storage, 512MB of RAM
- 1900 mAh battery