HTC One max detailed specs, price leaked ahead of launch
Full specifications and pricing of the HTC One max smartphone have leaked online ahead of the October 15 announcement in China. This upcoming phablet from HTC is the first smartphone from the company to come with a display larger than 5-inches.
The newly leaked full specifications are in line with what we have been hearing until now apart from processor, which as per the leak, is Snapdragon 600 and not S4 Pro. HTC One max will come with 1.7GHz quad-core Snapdragon 600 processor, 2GB of RAM, 16GB of storage and 5.9-inch full HD display. The phone will also feature Ultrapixel rear camera, 2.1MP front camera, 3300 mAh battery, NFC and fingerprint scanner.
The phone is reportedly going to be priced at NT$23,900 (USD 814, INR 49,720) in Taiwan and will be available sometime in the end of October. The pricing for other countries is unknown but it is going to be priced like any-other high-end smartphone and will compete with the likes of Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
Any other remaining details will be revealed at the official announcement on October 15 in China. The company is also organising local launch events on October 16 in Hong Kong and October 18 in Taiwan.
HTC One max key specifications
- 2G/ 2.5G – GSM/GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 3G/ 3.5G – UMTS/ HSPA: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz with HSPA+ up to 42 Mbps
- 5.9-inch 1920x1080p display
- 1.7GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 processor
- 2GB of RAM, 16GB of storage
- HTC Ultrapixel camera with LED flash, 2.1MP front camera with 88 degree, ultra-wide front angle lens
- Gyro sensor, Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Fingerprint scanner, GPS/AGPS + GLONASS
- 3.5 mm stereo audio jack, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac
- Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers
- 3300 mAh battery