HTC Sensation goes official with 1.2 GHz dual core processor
HTC has finally made the HTC Sensation official just now at a press event in London. The smartphone which comes powered by brand new Qualcomm Snapdragon 1.2 GHz dual core processor, will be available through Vodafone across major European markets. It will also be available in Asian markets in Q2 2011.
Other features of the smartphone include4.3″ qHD SuperLCD, 768 MB RAM, 1GB Internal Storage, 8 megapixel rear camera with auto focus and dual LED flash, 1080p HD video recording, front cam, 1520 mAh battery and Android 2.3.
HTC has also included a new service called HTC Watch, which will provide users a whole library of latest movies to watch. More on HTC Watch in press release below.
“Smartphones have evolved into pocket-sized entertainment centers that enable people to take their favorite content with them wherever they go. The HTC Sensation takes this even further by combining the great new HTC Watch entertainment experience with the latest HTC Sense experience to deliver a powerful, evolved multimedia smartphone to our customers,” said Peter Chou, CEO of HTC Corporation.
HTC Sensation Specifications
- 4.3-inch touch SLCD screen with 540 x 960p resolution and Gorilla Glass
- 1.2GHz Qualcomm MSM8260 dual-core processor
- Android 2.3 operating system with HTC Sense user interface
- Micro-USB port with MHL support for USB or HDMI connection
- 8-megapixel rear camera with auto focus and dual LED flash as well as 1080p HD video recording support
- VGA front selfie camera
- 768 MB of RAM, 1GB of internal memory, microSD card slot
- Dimensions (LxWxT): 126.1 x 65.4 x 11.3 mm (4.96 x 2.57 x 0.44 inches)
- Weight: 148 grams (5.22 ounces) with battery
- 1520 mAh battery with Up to 400 minutes talk time on WCDMA and up to 495 minutes on GSM
- HSPA+, Wi-Fi b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth 3.0