NTT Docomo launches two thinnest Android smartphones in Japan
NTT DoCoMo has unveiled the MEDIAS N-04C and Xperia arc SO-01C Android smartphones in Japan. For a monthly rental of 315 yen (including tax), smartphone users will enjoy video entertainment designed specifically for viewing on mobile devices.
The company has also revealed Optimus Pad L-06C tablet computer. All the three models are compatible with the BeeTV video distribution service for Android smartphones that will launch on March 24.
– World’s thinnest 3G Android smartphone
– 7.7 mm, 105 grams.
– Equipped for services like mobile wallet (Osaifu-Keitai(TM)) and One-Seg mobile digital terrestrial television.
– Infrared-based data exchange.
– A quick-shot photo function enabling consecutive shots every 1.1 seconds.
– Availability: The MEDIAS N-04C will be available on March 15.
Xperia Arc SO-01C
– Android 2.3.
– Maximum downlink of 14 Mbps
– Availability: The Xperia arc SO-01C will be available on March 24.
Optimus Pad L-06C
– Android 3.0 operating system for tablet PCs.
– Weighs 620 grams,
– High-resolution 8.9-inch display
– Dynamic stereo speakers for “mobile-theater” experiences.
– Availability: The Optimus Pad L-06C will be available in late March.