S Mobility has announced the launch of Stellar Pinnacle Mi-530 Android smartphone today. This mid-range dual-SIM Android smartphone has been priced at INR 13,999 and will be available starting tomorrow in Spice Hotspot stores and on Saholic.com.
Spice Stellar Pinnacle Mi-530 packs some interesting features, which are definitely a first from an Indian manufacturer, like 5MP front camera, 16GB internal storage and useful software tweaks. According to the company, Mi-530 packs a 5.3-inch qHD IPS display and runs on Android 4.0, although it is said to be upgradable to Android 4.1.
Spice has included quite a few software customisations on the smartphone, many of which seems to taken from Samsung. Here is a look at these software tweaks:
- Pop- up play: While you’re watching a video on this, and something else comes up, you can continue to play the video in a smaller pop up window. You can resize this window and drag it anywhere on the screen, so you can continue to browse, chat, text and do much more while the video plays on.
- Flip to Mute: When you don’t want to receive a call, or you can’t take a call because you are in a meeting or with family and friends, just flip the phone face-down and the ringtone gets muted
- Intelligent Answer: This special feature lets you answer calls just by bringing the phone close to your ears
- Direct Call: This feature lets you call a contact directly from your Phone book or message inbox just by raising the phone to your ear.
- Gesture Screen Lock: An innovation which lets you define personalized pass-codes which you draw on the locked screen to unlock applications like messaging, camera, email, home-screen and many more.
- Hi-Connect: Now you can manage your phone contacts/call logs/SMS/data from your computer via Wi-Fi.
- Boot Acceleration: Comes with a software feature that lets you manage the apps running in the background, so that your phone boots up and performs even faster.
The Spice Stellar Pinnacle Mi-530 also comes with dual-SIM connectivity and both the SIM cards support 3G. The phone features 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 8MP rear camera, 5MP front camera, 1GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, 2550 mAh battery, secondary MIC for noise cancellation and USB OTG.Follow @androidosblog