According to a press release issued by the company, ZTE Blade III features 4-inch display with WVGA resolution, 1GHz Qualcomm MSM 7227 A processor, Android 4.0 and 5MP camera.
ZTE states that Blade III will launch in other key markets around Europe and the world throughout 2012.
“With Blade III we have paid extra attention to our users. We have focused on a larger screen and expanded the storage space significantly. ZTE Blade III is the first ever smartphone in its price range with a 4-inch touch screen and Android 4.0. This enables more users to take part in an extremely sharp multimedia experience, without costing an arm and a leg.”
- Ao Wen, Vice President of Europe Operations for ZTE Handsets.
ZTE Blade III Specs
- 4 inch WVGA (800×480) 262K TFT Capacitive Touch Screen
- Weight: 130 gram
- Size: 123 mm x 63.5 mm x 10mm
- 1GHz Qualcomm MSM 7227 A processor
- Android 4.0
- Memory: ROM 4 GB, ca 2.5GB accessible to the user, RAM 512 MB
- Supports Micro SD memory card up to 32 GB
- 5.0 MP AF camera
- Mobile standards: HSDPA (7.2Mbps) /UMTS/ GSM/GPRS/EDGE
- Dolby, DLNA
- Wireless communications standards: Bluetooth 2.1, A2DP, GPS, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Battery capacity: Li-ion1600 mAh
- FM radio