As reported by us earlier, Motorola today officially launched Quench XT5 in India. Motorola Quench XT5 will retail for Rs. 13,990 unlocked as well with a clubbed offer from Aircel.
If you buy Motorola Quench XT5 with a new prepaid connection of Aircel, you will get 9GB data download free for three months plus 150 Aircel to Aircel local minutes. To activate this offer, please SMS ‘SMART PI’ to 54343 from your Aircel number, while with an Aircel postpaid connection, you will get 1GB per month data download for six months.
Motorola Quench XT5 Specifications:
- 3.2 inch capacitive touchscreen
- Android 2.1
- 5MP camera with digital zoom and LED flash
- HSDPA, Wi-Fi access, aGPS, stereo Bluetooth 3, Accelerometer
- The trackball
- Size: 116 x 56.8 x 12.5mm
- Memory is expandable up to 32GB; 2GB SD card in-box
- 3.5mm (0.35cm) headset jack
“As the Android-powered market in India continues to grow significantly, we remain committed to expand our portfolio of smartphones to deliver wider choices across price segments to the Indian consumer,” said Faisal Siddiqui, country head of India, Motorola Mobility.Follow @androidosblog