Lava IRIS 500 smartphone official, priced at INR 5,499
Lava has listed a new Android smartphone “IRIS 500” on its official website. Expected to be available in the coming days, the Lava IRIS 500 has got a price-tag of INR 5,499. There is no word on a specific release date at this point.
Coming to the specifications, Lava IRIS 500 sports a 5-inch FWVGA IPS display and is powered by 1.3GHz dual-core processor. The phone runs on stock Android 4.4 and packs dual-SIM support, 3G, 5MP rear camera, and VGA front camera. In addition, Lava has included 1800 mAh battery, 512MB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage and microSD card slot on IRIS 500.
The phone will be released in Black, White, Mid-night Blue, and Imperial Red colour options in the country.
Lava IRIS 500 specifications
- SIM card support: Dual SIM, WCDMA + GSM, (Dual Standby)
- Software enhancements: Smart answering, Direct calling, Flip to mute, Hands free, Conference Call, Call Recorder
- OS: Android4.4 (KitKat)
- Processor: 1.3GHz dual-core
- Display: 5-inch IPS FWVGA (854X480p)
- Cameras: 5MP fixed focus rear with LED flash, VGA front
- Size: 146.5mm X 72.2mm X 8.7mm
- Battery: 1800 mAh Li-Ion
- Memory: 4GB on-board, 512MB of RAM, microSD card slot
- Connectivity: 3G, Wi-Fi, Assisted GPS, Bluetooth 4.0