Tripigator releases Android app in Google Play
Indian Ministry of Tourism’s official travel partner Tripigator has released its official Android app in Google Play. Available now for free, the application assists the users in creating personalized travel itineraries without spending hours researching their holiday destinations.
“Being the first and only instant travel planning engine Tripigator.com, the app creates personalized itineraries matching user preferences. It has integrated maps and geo-location based discovery of details which further improves travelers’ in-destination experience. Being a first of its kind personalized traveler planning engine, Tripigator.com instantly generates personalized travel itinerary on fewer inputs and significantly reduces user’s effort by replacing 10 tabs to 1 tab,” Tripigator noted in a press release.
- Fast and easy personalized itinerary planning
- Collaborate with your travel companions with a single tap and Edit the same plan together
- Discover travel destinations by your interests, region, season etc.
- Use “Near Me Now” to find Things to do, Hotels, Restaurants, ATMs and Hospital/clinic near you.
- Search Hotels, Things to do, Destinations
- Explore restaurants and eateries by food type and popularity
- Get quick and easy accessibility to comprehensive information on 350+ destinations, 4000+ Activities, 18000+ Hotels with reviews, 20000+ restaurants, millions of flight, bus, train routes all with prices
- Seamless user experience and visually appealing user interface