Samsung Galaxy A3 and A5 appear in leaked images (Update)
Samsung’s much rumoured Galaxy A-series smartphones – A3 and A5 have been spotted online in new leaked images. These images reveal that the smartphone will come with a non-removable back-covers unlike Galaxy Alpha and could include a 100pc aluminium chassis.
Set to be unveiled in the coming weeks, the Galaxy A3 and A5 will be joined by Galaxy A7, another A-series smartphone, which is not present in current set of leaked images.
As per rumours and leaks, Samsung Galaxy A3 will come with a 4.52-inch qHD AMOLED display, Snapdragon 410 quad-core processor, 8MP rear camera and 5MP front shooter. On the other hand, Galaxy A5 will feature a 5-inch HD AMOLED display, 13MP rear camera, and Snapdragon 400 quad-core processor. You can check out detailed expected specifications later in the report.
The Galaxy A3 and A5 will also include LTE-support and get price-tags around $350-400 and $400-450 respectively.
Update: An alleged set of Galaxy A5 press renders have also leaked online.
More images below:
Samsung Galaxy A3 leaked specifications
- 4.52-inch qHD AMOLED display, 960x540p
- 1.2GHz 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 quad-core processor
- 1GB of RAM, 8GB of internal storage, microSD card slot
- 130.1 x 65.5 x 6.9 mm, 112 grams
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash, 5MP front shooter
Samsung Galaxy A5 leaked specifications
- 5-inch HD Super AMOLED display
- 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 (or 410) processor
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, 5MP front shooter
- 16GB of internal storage, microSD card slot
- 2330 mAh battery
- Android 4.4.4