Angry Birds Transformers lands in Google Play
Rovio has released a new Angry Birds game in the Google Play in the form of Angry Birds Transformers. Unlike most Angry Birds titles, Transformers is not a slingshot-based adventure but a side-scrolling auto-runner, in which you shoot at various objects and characters as you runs towards the end.
Using characters from the Transformers franchise, the game is based on the Piggy Island, where Eggspark crashes and changes the birds and the pigs and the eggs.
“Get in on the action and help Autobirds and Deceptihogs save Piggy Island from EggBots wreaking havoc all over the place! The totally new gameplay in Angry Birds Transformers gives you feet and wheels – assemble into play,” noted Rovio in a blog post.
- COLLECT: Unlock a roster of heroes (and villains) with unique attacks and abilities!
- DESTROY: Leave the slingshot at home – this time you have some SERIOUS firepower!
- VEHICLES: Car, truck, tank or plane – transform to dodge falling hazards!
- UPGRADES: Get stronger weapons and new abilities for every Transformer!
- TAG TEAM: Borrow a friend’s character to unleash a devastating two-bot assault!