XOLO has announced the launch of Q600s Android smartphone today. The phone was recently spotted on the e-retailer Snapdeal website, which will be retailing the phone exclusively until June 5 at a promotional price of INR 7,499. After the exclusivity, the phone will retail for INR 8,499 and go on sale at all e-retailers as well as brick and mortar stores.
XOLO Q600s is a QCore-series smartphone and comes with 1.2GHz Broadcom processor, 4.5-inch qHD display, 1GB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage and microSD card slot. The phone also packs 2000 mAh battery, dual-SIM support, Android 4.4 and 3G. On the imaging front, XOLO has included 5MP rear camera with LED flash and 0.3MP front camera on Q600s.
The phone will be released in White and Black colour options and compete with the likes of Lava IRIS X1, Moto E, and Micromax Unite 2 in the country. While the promotional pricing is decent, I think the phone will have a hard time competing with Moto E at MOP.
XOLO Q600s specifications
- Display: 4.5-inch qHD, 960x540p
- Processor: 1.2GHz quad-core Broadcom
- Memory: 1GB of RAM, 4GB of on-board storage, microSD card slot
- Cameras: 5MP rear with LED flash, VGA front
- Size: 136.5x68x7.9mm, 115 grams
- OS: Android 4.4
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, 3G, Dual-SIM
- Battery: 2000 mAh