Pebble appstore arrives on Android
Over a month after the release for iOS, Pebble has released its appstore for Android users in Google Play with Pebble Android app version 2.0. According to the smartwatch maker, this appstore will open a whole new world of apps and watches faces for Pebble users.
In addition, Pebble has announced host of new partner apps for the smartwatch users like Evernote, eBay, and Time Warner Cable.
Check out the keychanges present in Pebble 2.0 below, you can find the full change-log here.
- Completely revamped and improved user interface design
- Pebble watchapp directory: browse, find, and install the latest watchapps for Pebble
- Watchapp locker: keep track of your favorite apps and manage the apps on your Pebble.
- The list of prior notifications is now stored on your Pebble.
- Using Pebble watchapps that connect to the internet to fetch data such as location or weather requires the Pebble Android app to be running on your phone.