LG L70 listed online with a price-tag of INR 14,500
The phone features a 4.5-inch WVGA display, Android 4.4, 1.2GHz dual-core Qualcomm processor, 1GB of RAM and 2100 mAh battery. L70 also comes with 4GB of internal storage, microSD card slot, 8MP rear camera, 1.3MP front camera, dual-SIM support, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS.
This LG smartphone will be competing with the Moto G in the country, which we believe is a better option unless you really want a microSD card slot in your next phone.
We are expecting an official announcement about the release of L70 as well as L90 tomorrow i.e. March 25, however if you don’t want to wait for the announcement, Snapdeal has started selling the phones.
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Dual-Core Snapdragon 200
- Display: 4.5-inch IPS (800x400p)
- Memory: 4GB of internal storage, 1GB of RAM, microSD card slot
- Cameras: 8.0MP rear, 1.3MP front
- Battery: 2,100mAh (removable)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G, dual-SIM support
- Size: 127.2 x 66.8 x 9.5mm