ZTE introduces Projector Hotspot with Android 4.2
ZTE is upping its game with the new Projector Hotspot, a portable all-in-one Wi-Fi hotspot that runs on Android and works as a projector. Arriving sometime this year, the ZTE Projector Hotspot can work as an access point for as many as eight devices at any given point and also project up to 120-inch images/ videos when needed. This is not all, you can even use it as an 4-inch Android tablet.
“The new Projector Hotspot is a prime example of new technology we’ve developed based on our success in smartphones. ZTE devotes 10 percent of its revenue to R&D so that we can continue to produce a range of high-performance consumer electronics just like this new device,” said Mr. Lixin Cheng, Chairman and CEO, ZTE USA.
It features Android 4.2, 4-inch touchscreen with Android navigation buttons, and 5000 mAh battery. Full specs below.
- Wi-Fi network management: Up to 8 clients, WPS, IPV6 supported
- 4-inch WVGA display
- Bands: LTE Supported
- Size & Weight: 120mm X 120mm X 28.5mm, 400 grams
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, HDMI, USB-A, Headset Jack, Bluetooth, Audio output
- Battery: 5000mAh internal
- OS: Android 4.2
- Projector information: DLP, 100LM brightness, up to 120’’ images, 1080P input supported, 1000:1 contrast ratio
There is no word on the pricing right now.