Sony has revealed via its official PR Twitter account that it will start rolling out Android 4.3 update for Xperia T, TX, V and SP smartphones from the end of January or early-February.
The company stated that it is making final preparations and the update will be heading out soon after.
With the release of Android 4.3 update for these phones, Sony’s 4. 3 roll-outs will be complete and it should begin the Android 4.4 update roll-outs.
Sony has already announced that it plans to update Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia Z Ultra, Xperia Z1 and Xperia Tablet Z to Android 4.4. We can expect to see couple of additions to this list.
Sony releases new Android 4.2 build for Xperia L
In related news, Sony has also started rolling out a new Android 4.2 update build for Xperia L smartphone. The new update brings performance tweaks, camera improvements, homescreen UI refresh and more, the company revealed on its PR Twitter account.
Here is the change-log:
- Improved home screen with enhanced look and feel
- Camera picture quality improved in low lighting conditions
- Camera improvements when using HDR and the preview screen
- Memory management improved when using music streaming services
- Enhanced stability and optimised performance