A week and one million votes later, Google declared the results of first ever Players’ Choice Awards on Thursday. We now know the popular choices for award categories like Best Google App, Most Addictive Game, Best Game based on a movie etc.
Check out the winners below to take a look at some of the apps or games that you might be missing out on.
- Most Addictive Game: Knights & Dragons (GREE, INC.)
- Best Franchise Game: Bejeweled Blitz (Electronic Arts)
- Best Game Based on a Movie: The Hobbit: Kingdoms (Kabam)
- Best App for Enhancing the Everyday: Duolingo: Learn Languages Free
- Best App for Booking and Buying: Flixster
- Best Google App: YouTube
Apart from the pre-defined categories, Google has also awarded the apps that got the most write-in votes.
- Write-In Game: Ingress
- Write-In Game: Samurai Siege
- Write-In App: NewsHog: Google News & Weather
- Write-In App: SwiftKey Keyboard