Within hours of Swiftkey’s release of version 4.3 in Google Play, Nuance has answered with an update to Swype keyboard app for Android. The new version brings several new features including Bilingual keyboard, split and mini keyboard layouts for bigger display devices, support for four new Indian languages and more.
Similar to Swiftkey’s new layouts for living, Swype has also brought Split and Mini keyboard layouts, which can be used on large-screen Android devices.
You can check out the full change-log below:
- Bilingual keyboard
- Split and Mini keyboards for phablets
- Punctuation prediction
- New theme (“Blackbird”)
- Combined secondary and tertiary menus
- Support for Gujarati, Malayalam, Marathi, Telugu
- Accessibility support
- Search gesture
- Bug fixes
- Now you can adjust: Long-press delay, Vibration duration, Keyboard height, Keyboard layouts, Word list font size
- New Dragon Dictation features: Phrase-based, real-time results, Dictation language independent of keyboard language