Samsung introduces Galaxy Core Plus SM-G350
Samsung has silently introduced a variant of its Galaxy Core smartphone in the form of Samsung Galaxy Core Plus in Taiwan. Listed on Samsung Taiwan website currently, SM-G350 will soon be available in the country for 7,990 TWD (US$270).
The phone features a 4.3-inch WVGA display, 1.2GHz dual-core processor, Android 4.2, 5MP rear camera and VGA front camera. The phone also packs 768MB RAM, 4GB of internal storage (1.93GB user available), and microSD card slot.
Samsung Galaxy Core Plus will be released in White, Black and Pink colour options.
It is in interesting to note that Samsung has actually decided to release a downgraded version of Galaxy Core with updated Android version instead of just updating Galaxy Core, which has better specs than Galaxy Core Plus.
There is no word on whether it will be released in any other markets outside Taiwan.
Samsung Galaxy Core Plus key specifications
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean)
- 4.3-inch TFT display with 800x480p resolution
- 1.2GHz dual-core processor
- 768MB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage, microSD card slot
- 5MP rear camera, VGA front camera
- Dimensions: 129.7 x 65.95 x 9.4 mm, weight: 1334 grams
- 1800 mAh battery
- Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS
- Free 50GB of Dropbox cloud storage