Google earlier today unveiled its new Helpouts service, which allows users to consult experts on video as per their need. The service is obviously paid but it will sure come in handy for many, who want a quick answer to their problem. As you know, we don’t always have friends or colleagues, who can get us a solution for each for our problem and we need experts in such cases, which is where Helpouts come in play.
“Our goal is simple: help people help each other. We want to use the convenience and efficiency of the web to enable everyone, no matter where they are or what time it is, to easily connect with someone who can help,” Google’s Udi Manber wrote in a blog post.
According to Google, Helpouts can be accessed by web or the Helpouts Android application.
Google Helpouts features
- Choose who you get help from based on their qualifications, their availability, their price, their ratings and reviews
- Connect instantly or book in advance
- Get help from individuals or from brands
- Do more than just talk, share your computer screen, collaboratively edit a presentation, or record a Helpout
- Full money back guarantee.