Vodafone India today announced that it has released an updated version of its My Vodafone Android app in Google Play. The My Vodafone app version 220.127.116.11 brings compatibility with Android 4.3 and new features.
“As customers evolve they will increasingly seek self-service. An easily accessible and user friendly portal is essential in this context. We believe ‘My Vodafone’ app will help our customers track daily usage and empower them in line with our proposition of POWER TO YOU,” said Vivek Mathur, Chief Commercial Officer, Vodafone India.
Here is a look at My Vodafone India key features
- Available for all Vodafone India customers (Postpaid and Prepaid)
- View current bill details, charges, unbilled amount, credit limit etc.
- Pay bills (with Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking) and view recent payments made
- View/Change Bill preferences.
- View current voice plan details, data plan details and recent data usage.
- Activate / Deactivate Value Added Services
- Track status of recent service requests / complaints
- View and subscribe to Best Offers.
- Check main and bonus balance
- Recharge account with Credit Card, Debit Card and Net Banking
- View recent recharges and deductions
- View current data plan details and data usage.