Thanks to an alleged internal service manual for LG Nexus 5 smartphone, we now know pretty much everything the upcoming Nexus 4 successor apart from the pricing and the exact release date. Sent by an anonymous tipster to folks at AP, this manual reveals all specifications of the smartphone, here is a look.
- 4.95-inch 1920x1080p IPS display
- 16GB/ 32GB of internal storage
- 2GB of RAM
- 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 quad-core processor
- 8MP rear camera with OIS, 1.3MP front camera
- 2300mAh battery
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Compass, Proximity/Ambient Light, Pressure
- HDMI out via Slimport
- MicroSIM slot, Notification light
- Wireless charging
- NFC, Wi-Fi, A-GPS, Bluetooth 3.0 (probably an error as the manual is still not final)
- UMTS/GSM/CDMA/LTE support
Some of these specifications had already been known but a confirmation is always helpful. Given the amount of details in it, the manual is not doubt a real deal and is probably the biggest leak, we are going to get regarding Nexus 5.
If you into the nitty-gritties of a smartphone, we would suggest you to go through this 281 page manual and you will surely find many interesting details.