A new Micromax smartphone from Bolt-series has been sighted on the company website. Dubbed as Micromax Bolt A40, the smartphone packs entry-level specifications and is likely to be priced around INR 5,000.
Micromax has already imported over 25,000 units of the phone from China and it is likely to go on sale very soon, probably around early next week.
Micromax A40 features a 4.5-inch FWVGA display, 1GHz Spreadtrum SC6820 processor, Android 2.3.5, dual-SIM support and 2MP rear camera. The phone also comes with 0.3MP front camera, 512MB of RAM, 512MB of internal storage (only 75MB available to users for apps) and microSD card slot.
Micromax has also pre-loaded apps like EYE Room, M! Live, 3in1 Bubbles, Opera Mini , Hike, and Spuul on Bolt A40.
Micromax Bolt A40 key specifications
- Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread
- 1GHz Spreadtrum SC6820 single-core processor
- 512MB RAM, 512MB storage, microSD card slot
- 1500 mAh battery
- 2MP rear camera with LED flash and fixed focus, 0.3MP front camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, Bluetooth 2.1, Wi-Fi, USB 2.0, 2G (Edge support, no 3G)
- Dual-SIM support (GSM+GSM)