XOLO has officially launched its first NVIDIA Tegra 3 processor powered XOLO Play T1000 smartphone on Monday. According to the company, XOLO Play is now available for purchase at the company website and major retail stores across the country.
“As the mobile market continues to grow strongly in India, we’re thrilled to work with XOLO to bring the first of many Tegra-powered devices in India,” said Vishal Dhupar, managing director, NVIDIA South Asia.
XOLO Play features 4.7-inch IPS display with 720p resolution, Android 4.1, 8MP rear camera and 2MP front camera. The phone also comes with 1GB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage, microSD card slot and 2000 mAh battery.
“As XOLO continues to be a differentiated player in the fast-growing smartphone market in India, the XOLO Play T1000 delivers outstanding performance and exceptional visual content. It offers quick, responsive and visually stunning game play, fast web-browsing and enhanced multi-tasking performance,” said Vishal Sehgal, co-founder and director at Lava International.
XOLO Play has been priced at INR 15,999.
XOLO Play key specifications
- 1.5 GHz NVIDIA Tegra 3 quad-core processor
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- NVIDIA TegraZone for gaming
- 4.7-inch HD IPS one-glass solution display
- 8MP rear auto focus camera with BSI sensor, 2MP front camera
- 1 GB RAM, 4GB built-in memory expandable up to 32GB via microSD card slot
- 3G, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0 and GPS/aGPS
- 2000mAh battery (Updated)